Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Welcome!

Hey! I'm Darren, and I love Planet Earth.  And I hope you do too, because this is what I'm hoping to share with you in this blog.  :)

I thinking that this blog is going to focus most on science, biology, geography, and history. So get ready to have fun :D

Btw, I actually DO write all these things myself.  I DON'T copy them from other websites.  Although I do use information, and get ideas from other sites.  Please don't plagiarize my work without telling me, thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note I'm still working on this website.  The stuff below may not be entirely up to date, 
but live with it. 
 Okay, let me teach you how to use this site first...
1. Above this are some tabs.
These tabs are the different categories I've made for my posts.
The home tab takes you back to the main page.
Building Blocks
Sometimes there are things in the world we don't understand.  So it's good to go back to the basics sometimes.  Here, I'll post science concepts, forces, elements, and other things that make the basic building blocks for our world
History of Stuff
  Things can get confusing sometimes, and learning about how it came to be can help.  Here, I'll post the history of different things.
Creatures of this World
 Life on this planet is pretty spectacular, and it makes us pretty unique.  Here I'll talk about different animals, bacteria, plants (yes, I would consider plants and potatoes creatures too! kind of...) and other lifeforms that live on this planet (or beyond if we ever find any).
In the Skies
Ever wonder what's beyond the horizon?  Learn all about stuff not on this planet and in space instead.

2. I've made jump breaks so that the main page wouldn't be too crowded.
Click "Click HERE to Read More! >>" to read the entire post.
or you could just click the post title... that does it too. 
Also, I try to include lots of pictures, and at least one video at the end of all my posts to make this a more fun site to visit and read about.
3. There are a lot of things in the sidebar to the right...
Let me list the things there:
Search this Blog 
trying to find something? type it in there!
Recent Posts
These are posts I've made recently.  I'll try to do at least one every week.
Popular Posts
These are um... well, posts that are popular at the moment.
Blog Archive
This is where all my posts are archived.
Poll
I thought it would be nice to ask some questions and see what you guys think. 
About me
My name is Darren.  I'm currently 13 years old, and... oh yeah, I'm Awesome.
Picture
I just felt like putting a picture of my favorite place ever, Yosemite.
And yeah, I took that picture myself. :D it looks better when it's bigger...

3. At the very bottom, there is also a Newsreel, showing stuff that's happening in...
The World We Know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have something worthwhile to say. >:(
lol jk say watever :D